Regarding New York State COVID-19 Guidelines...
The New York State Governor has announced…
- The State’s COVID-19 restrictions and New York forward industry guidance lifted across commercial settings, including Retail, Food Services, Offices, Gyms and Fitness Centers, Amusement and Family Entertainment, Hair Salons, Barber Shops, Personal Care Services, Among Others.
- Unvaccinated individuals are responsible for continuing to wear a mask, per Federal CDC guidance.
Stony Point Massage is following this change. The staff in the facility is fully vaccinated.
- We will continue to disinfect between sessions.
- Hand sanitizer is available for you to use.
- If you are not vaccinated, please keep wearing the mask. It is for your safety.
Your fiends at Stony Point Massage.