Regarding New York State COVID-19 Guidelines...
Before your appointment…
- Fill out your intake form. Please include all required information.
- Reschedule your appointment if you notice symptoms like fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
At the office…
- Wear mask/face covering.
- You can take off your mask while maintaining 6 feet distance from the therapist before and after the session.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after the session.
During the session…
- Keep your mask on during the face-up position.
We are doing our best to keeping up with all the NYS guidelines by…
- Having our staff take COVID test every two weeks
- Disinfecting all surfaces in the massage room in between sessions
- Frequent hand washing and applying hand sanitizer
- Reducing sessions and enforcing adequate time between sessions.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time. We appreciate your understanding.
Your fiends at Stony Point Massage.