It’s been a whole two years since I wrote my last blog! I’m so overdue and planning to be more consistent. To begin, I want to share my recent experience with Covid.
At the end of October, I had the honor to get my first covid. It started with cold symptoms – sore throat, headache, and fatigue. I was sick for three days and the rest of the week wasn’t bad.
I made a lot of ginger tea with fresh ginger root and had it twice a day, ate roasted garlic, drank a lot of water, and rested a lot.
Meanwhile, I listened to audiobooks, studied random things I’m interested in on YouTube, and thought about the plan for the future of my business.
After all, I was grateful for having this opportunity to have a week off. My gratitudes are
- I took the rest I needed and took good care of myself.
- I was able to work on nourishing my mind.
- I experienced Covid without getting very sick, and I now feel I fully participated in the pandemic together with the rest of the world.
- I’m thankful for the people who worked so hard to save people during the pandemic.
- I understood the importance of taking time off.
I had a similar experience during the lockdown when I had to close my office for three months. And I will make this one week off my annual event.